R105.00 – R2,500.00
A natural horse and pet supplement containing 100% dried Devil’s Claw powder
Devil’s Claw’s main active ingredients is Harpagoside, and iridoid glycoside.
- Crude Protein (Test results pending)
- Moisture Content (< 10%)
- Small to average pets [ 5-20kg ]: 1/10th tsp
- Large pets [ 20-40kg ]: 1/5th tsp (0.5g)
- Giant breeds [ >40kg ]: 1/3rd tsp
- Ponies: 1 level tsp (2.5g)
- Horses: 1 heaped tsps (4g)
Mix into the feed. A 200g tub will last one large dog one year and one horse 50 days.
Please take care:
- Devil’s Claw is on the equine FEI Prohibited Substances list. Discontinue use 3 days prior to competing in FEI competitions.
- Not for use in pregnant or lactating mares or bitches.
- Don’t use if your horse has ulcers or gallstones.
- Don’t use together with blood thinning medication or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep tightly sealed and away from moisture and insects.
200 g, 500 g, 1 kg, 10 kg