R305,00 – R2300,00
A natural horse supplement with Boswellia, Tryptophan and Chasteberry
A blend of herbs, vitamins and omega oil formulated to nutritionally help with your moody mare.
Mare Mix contains:
- Vitamin D3
Vitamin D3 controls the Calcium balance in the blood.
- Ginkgo Biloba
Ginkgo Biloba has been researched for its anti-anxiety effect.
L-Tryptophan is an amino acid, which, if lacking in the diet, can cause anxiety.
Calcium is a mineral which, if deficient, can cause problems such as weak bones and menstrual problems.
- Soya bean meal
Soya is a high protein, high fat feedstuff.
Horses deficient in Magnesium can show signs of nervousness, excitability and muscle tremors.
- Brewer’s Yeast
Brewer’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) is a yeast and is the source of various vitamins and minerals.
Dandelion can help with bloating.
- Boswellia serrata extract
Boswellia Serrata helps with maintaining healthy joints and has soothing properties.
- Agnus castus extract
Agnus castus, also known as Chasteberry, has been found to help with PMS problems in humans.
- Chia seed
Chia seed provides a near ideal ration of Omega-3 and and Omega-6 Fatty Acids, as well as many other vitamins and minerals. These fatty acids have been found to be helpful for mares.
- Vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is a coenzyme in the conversion of 5-HTP to Serotonin. Serotonin is believed to act as a mood stabiliser.
- Vitamin D3
- Crude Protein (15%)
- Crude Fibre (3%)
- Crude Ash (1.57%)
- Crude Oils and Fats (7%)
- Moisture Content (2.5%)
- Calcium (100000mg/kg)
- DL-Tryptophan (133000 mg/kg)
- Magnesium (66 667 mg/kg)
5 grams (1 heaped tsp) three times a day. Use when needed.
Recommended: Use for one week preceding her season and for the duration of the season. One 250g bag will last one horse two weeks.
Please take care:
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute product for veterinary products or advice
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction
- Not for use in pregnant or lactating mares.
- Not for use in conjunction with blood-thinning or anti-depressant medication.
- Not for use in epileptic or haemophiliac horses.
- Not to be used before or after surgery or delivery.
250 g, 1 kg, 2 kg