R35.00 – R1,100.00
A natural horse and pet supplement containing 100% dried Rooibos leaves
Rooibos contains a wide range of flavonoids, including Aspalathin, unique to Rooibos. These flavonoids and other components of Rooibos have been shown to have many health advantages.
Flavonoids support the body’s defenses as potent antioxidants (free radical scavengers), protecting cells from free radical damage during oxidative stress.
- Crude Fibre (0.3%)
- Crude Ash (<0.2%)
- Moisture Content (<10%)
- Oxygen Radical Antioxidant Capacity (ORAC): (>1000 umol/g),
- Small pets [ <10kg ]: 1 level tsp (1.5g)
- Average pets [ 10-20kg ]: 1 heaped tsp (3g)
- Large pets [ 20-40kg ]: 1.5 heaped tsp (4.5g)
- Giant breeds [ >40kg ]: 2 heaped tsps (6g)
- Ponies: 1 to 2 small handfuls per day
- Horses: 1 to 3 small handfuls per day
Mix into the feed or add to water to make a tea. A 200g pack will last one large dog 1 month and one horse 1 week.
Please take care:
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep tightly sealed and away from insects and light.
200 g, 500 g, 1 kg, 10 kg